HuskyCT is the online learning management system used at UConn. Faculty and other instructors use HuskyCT to create a website for their course and to use various tools to distribute course content, communicate with students and perform course activities. Instructors customize their HuskyCT course sites by posting class materials and choosing which Husky course tools to use. Once you begin classes, your instructors will let you know if they use HuskyCT in their class.
You also use HuskyCT to access the Computer Technology Competency assessments.
The Computer Technology Competency tutorials cover the 'entrance expectations' for computer skills you will
use in many classes at UConn and are located both within HuskyCT and on the Digital Learning Center website.
HuskyCT tutorials are available to assist you. For more information, contact the Digital Learning Center at (860) 486-1187. The Learning Resource Center provides technology assistance via telephone and on-line help to students in the Storrs and regional campuses.
As indicated by the General Education Guidelines,
please cover these eight computer technology tutorials before you begin your first class at UConn.
- Access go.uconn.edu.
Note: You may also access HuskyCT directly at
- Locate the Login System box and select the HuskyCT link.
The HuskyCT login page http://huskyct.uconn.edu will
open in a new window.
- Click Login.
- Type your NetID and then your Password and
- Under My Coursest > My HuskyCT Classes, click New Student Demo Site. Navigate through this page to get to know the layout for your future courses, which do not display until the first day of classes.
- To return to the Course List page, click the MyCourses link located in the top left of the page.
- Under My Courses > My Non-class Sites, click DLC - Computer Technology Competencies. You will want to review the competency-level tutorials
at http://ctcs.uconn.edu first, before taking the competency test or practice quizzes.
Remember! Please complete the Competency Test before the first day of classes at UConn.
- Click Log out.
- Close the HuskyCT window and return to go.uconn.edu.
Always log out of Husky Course Tools. Otherwise, the next person using that computer can access your information.